Monday, April 12, 2010

It Rained Last Night

So last night/this morning it rained. I actually really enjoy waking up to the sound of rain, it's got a nice comforting effect. Anyway, everything was still pretty wet this morning while Tim was walking to school and he likes to take a shortcut through some rugid territory that includes walking through brush, dirt and a cut chain-link fence to get to school and well, he slipped and fell in the mud. He called me right after it happened and as sad as it was I couldn't help but laugh. Poor guy had mud all on his sweatshirt sleeve and his pants and shoes. He didn't want to be late to class so he spent the whole day (from 8-4) being mud-crusted. Kinda sad and kinda funny. There is something pretty entertaining about a grown man slipping and falling in mud. It was nice to start my Monday off with a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Poor Tim. I'm glad you're blogging so I can read all about your many adventures in Sand Diego. I want to come see you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you WOULD love that :) The mud crusted at school thing, is a little cute/sad though. Poor little Tim.

    Please blog more AND with PICTURES!!! Can't wait to be one of your loyal followers!

    ReplyDelete