Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rolling with Laughter.....

Well the title is a little deceiving because Oliver wasn't really rolling with laughter however he did roll over from his tummy to his back AND my mother got him to laugh harder and longer than he ever has. It was literally music to my ears. I don't know if there is anything I love to hear more than my sweet little baby laughing. Now if only Tim and I could figure out how to make him laugh. At least he smiles at us. For a while he just gave blank stares and we felt real lame :) We managed to get both major events on video (thank you i-phone!!).


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! A blog! Now I get to see lots of pictures of sweet little Oliver! The smiles and laugher are such great milestones. It just gets better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete