Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Latest and Greatest of Oliver

Oh my how time fly's. I am currently ditching church so I thought I would make up for it by doing Sunday appropriate things like journaling and blogging (those are Sunday appropriate...right?).  I injured my blasted leg running and I am having a really hard time bearing weight on it and unfortunately the upper half of my body is a lot of weight, so that is why I missed church. Anyway, the worst part is that I have a hard time carrying Oliver and that is a bummer. I love holding that sweet little baby and it's sad to have to sit in one place to hold him. At any rate, I'm sure I'm just being a baby and the doctor will tell me it's a pulled muscle :)

Big things have happened with Oliver the past few months and fortunately we have documented many of them (first child syndrome). In no particular order here are some of my favorites:
 Oliver swings for the first time
 Oliver sticks his little feet in the sand for the first time (he loved it)
 Oliver sticks his feet in the ocean for the first time (no reaction)
 Oliver sucking his toes!!
 Oliver sitting in the cart for the first time....its a good thing there's a strap, 'cause he would have been falling all over the place
 The glowing music playing seahorse. Oliver's new favorite must have nap and bedtime toy. Best spent $15 to date
 Oliver where's overalls for the first time....they make him look so old
Oliver is officially eating solids and he is really liking the vegtables

1 comment: