Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring makes me GIDDY!!

There is something about spring time in Arizona that is just the best! I love it when the days start to get a little longer. (I'm so glad that we don't have daylight savings....hallelujah!) The smell of citrus blossoms is heavenly! The weather is perfection. I could honestly just lay down in the grass somewhere and spend the entire day soaking up the sunshine and the perfect weather. It really does make me so happy. I've been trying to get the boys outside as much as possible because I know it's going to be a bajillion degrees before we know it. And they love to be outside. Outside is good for all of us.

Look at our happy little patch of grass in the back!

The vines are happy too if the stinky boys would just leave them alone.

Kiss his face right off!!

Smoothies out by the orange tree!

Oliver refused to let me take his picture.

But Peter happily obliged! 

I'm considering renting out the bench in our front courtyard for people to sit under the orange tree and smell that delicious smell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment