Sunday, April 7, 2019

2nd Half of March

March is over!!! Crazy!! 
We picked up Breakfast burritos at Carolina's to have with Uncle Logan. They have the best breakfast burritos!!

I let the kids do screen time and Molly always chooses to watch something with her time and then when the boys screens time out....

They flock to her screen which doesn't have the app to time her out yet. After this we headed to my moms to sit in the hot tub. The boys swam in the pool even though it was FREEZING!

A rare moment of them all playing nicely together.

This occurred in two seconds. It's amazing how powerful his bowels are.

It got me too!! So much laundry!

Mother May I withe Uncle Logan.

Peter learned all about Peru at school. His teacher is from there.

Hiking to the top of Squaw Peak with Logan on his 30th Birthday.

Jack got his first hair cut

His hair was growing kinda weird on the sides

So I trimmed it a little bit

I hate how much older it made him look.

He fell asleep on me in Costco and I thought how happy I was to be wearing him and how lucky I am to have such a sweet baby. He really is so easy going and enjoyable to have around.

And I got this girl some pizza to share with me. She on the other hand has peaked in her terrible two-ness. She is so adorable and so sweet and can turn in no time flat.

Watching her play is one of my favorite things to do while I'm nursing.

Dad let her get dressed by herself.

Jack had his 6 month appointment.

Sending Tim a good morning text after he was already at work.

Zoo day with friends.

Spring carnival day at school

Family park dinner date

Being crazy on the swings

I took Jack with me on this terrible circle seat. He was such a good sport. 

We went from dinner at the park to dessert at Sweet Republic.

It was a delicious family date.

I broke a personal record hiking Squaw Peak. I actually don't know what my PR was before this one so now I have a new one to break.

We had a company picnic at Encanto Park for Tim's work. The kids LOVED it!!

Molly's balloon didn't last long, but she loved it while it lasted. 

Jack sported his own name tag

Molly got a unicorn face paint

Oliver got a Cardinal

And Peter decided to be like his older brother which is the sweetest.

Waiting for our lunch

These two keep me more busy than the other two ever did....at least that's how I'm remembering it.

Lunch time!!

Oliver is so awesome! He just jumps right in the games.

I had a girls night out for Monica's baby shower.

We look like we don't get out much.

We rented scooters which was incredibly fun and made us sound like we don't get out much.

Because he can and he's just so cute!!

Strike a pose! 

Tim wanted to do something to the kids for April Fools. I suggested drawing on their faces with washable marker and he liked the idea, so that's what we did...

We went to bed laughing.

The only issue is that the marker wouldn't come off. So the boys went to school like this. Oliver said he finally got hand sanitizer at school and rubbed it on his face and that worked.

They were both pretty good sports about it and started April out on an entertaining foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment