After spending three weeks in Phoenix with family and a week traveling through Northern Arizona, Vegas and St. George, UT and then an additional two days in LA we are happy to be back in San Diego and settled back in. We had blast, but we missed our friends, the weather and our own space. Here are some random photos to summarize just how delightful our time was :)

Oliver got to meet his Great Grandpa Frank (Oliver's middle name is after him and his grandpa Davie)
Grandma Riding wanted to know what Oliver would look like with eyebrow..... kind of creepy. Needless to say, Tim wasn't thrilled with the idea that his 10 week old was wearing eyeliner :) You've gotta love my mom though, hilarious!
These two will be besties. Oliver's cousin Rhett is only three weeks younger. I think they will love being so close when they are a little older. As for now they would just flale their uncontrollable arms at each other when we layed them down by each other. It was pretty spastic.
Oliver learned to smile while we were away. It made those sleepless nights even more worth it. I had no idea those little lips would open up into such a wide contagious smile. I love it!
This was just a candid shot that Tim's very talented sister took. As Kate would say "I just can't stop clenching and I want to bite off his cheeks"!!
My cousin Erin made this for a baby shower gift. I think it is absolutely hilarious. We have two others that are different style mustaches.


No comments:
Post a Comment