Friday, June 3, 2016

4 Weeks

Molly is four weeks old today!! I can't even believe it. She has been by far my easiest baby (sorry boys). She has been so easy going. At night she eats and then goes right back to sleep (no nighttime daytime reversal). During the day she has long periods of time where she's wide awake just looking around. She loves to be held and is happy just sleeping in her little rock and play. And she is beautiful!! I love her so much. I REALLY wanted a daughter, and I feel so lucky and blessed that I got one. And watching my boys become protective big brothers of a sweet little sister is so fun. Peter is still her constant protector. Yesterday I caught him holding her hand singing a little tune that my sister made up years ago that I taught both of my boys, "best friends, best friends, la la la la, best friends". The sweetest!!!
Sweet girl at her two week appointment

She's got a great little scowl on her! All of my kids have great eye brow control. They get it from Tim. It's hilarious!

My cousin knitted this fantastic blanket for her. Isn't it awesome?

I think Whitney might be her biggest fan besides me. It's a toss up between Whitney and my mom.

How great is this little bubble onesie? I love that it looks like a picnic blanket. I also love how fun it is to dress a baby girl. SO FUN!! I need to step it up in the bow department though.

My sweet little sleeping beauty! My friend made this hat and blanket and asked for a picture to use for a silent auction that she is donating hat and blanket sets to. These light knit stretchy swaddles are delightful!! And so pretty!

And how sweet is this? Little girlfriend hanging on tight to grandmas finger! I LOVE it!!

And lastly can I just say, nursing kills me. I can't for the life of me curb my appetite and of course I mostly crave carbs and sugar and easy to grab junk food. And it doesn't help that the little voice in the back of my head is saying "you're burning extra calories, just go for it!" Oh my goodness, get it together Sydney. But, on an exciting note, I hiked Squaw Peak for the first time since I had Molly, this morning. It felt awesome!! Love me some endorphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment