Friday, March 9, 2018

Back to Normal

I think I mentioned in my last post that it took both Tim and I a while to get "back to normal" after this trip. We were both just tired and unmotivated. But, I am happy to say that we are back in the swing of things and in the thick of things. Life is good and busy and exhausting :)

Tim's parents came to town while we were gone to watch the kids for part of the trip. I don't know who appreciated it more, us or my mother who was happy to not have the boys for two full weeks :) They stayed for a couple of days after we got home which was fun for us. One morning we went to the aquarium.

The kids loved spending time with them!!

They were all sad to see grandma and grandpa (and his pancake making skills) go!

Little miss is busier than ever!! Making a mess wherever she goes, she is like a small tornado!

Tim and I went to see Hamilton the week after we got back. It was such a fun thing to look forward to after vacation. 

We went with Whitney and Chris who enjoyed it as much as we did. And a huge shout out to Whitney for patiently spending over an hour getting our tickets because getting tickets to this show is insane!

I drove out to Mesa to get oranges as a thank you for everyone who watched our kids. I even had a box shipped to my in laws in Utah. I think it's so cool that the orchards do that. 

Peter had crazy hair day and chose to do three orange Mohawks....glad it's not his every day look.

Molly "helped" me juice some oranges. The juice was AMAZING!!

We did a little monkey see monkey do. She's pretty good at it.

She's started helping herself to my desk which is a pretty big no no around these parts. Just look at that "innocent" face!!

Tim went to Utah for a "brothers weekend" and ended up seeing more than half of his family which was fun for him. Made me wish that kids and I had gone too!

Molly loves to lay in my bed and watch shows. She's living the life of luxury!! 

Her faces!! She kills me!!

Tim got to be in Utah for one of his nieces Birthday.

There was a huge snow storm while he was there.

While Tim was gone I planted some new plants in the backyard. Sometimes I like to prove to myself that I can do things all on my own...like go to home depot with the kids and buys plants and put them in the ground...haha!! Go me!

These two!! Peter is seriously the sweetest big brother. He loves his little sister so much and really looks out for her. 

Cousin Rhett took a ditch day on Wednesday so we got to hang out with him. First we went to the park.

Then we got Oliver out of school, went to lunch and then went to the Children's Museum.

Molly loves her Aunt Whitney!!

She's kinda the cutest things EVER!!

Sweet Cousin Friends!!

Getting Dizzy together!

Early morning shenanigans!! When Time works before the madness of the day we like to send him pictures of all the fun he is missing out on.

Normal is good!! It's exhausting, but it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment