The weather in Phoenix is amazing. Spring has sprung and we've been enjoying it!! I always start to panic this time of year. I feel this incredible pressure to be outside as much as humanly possible because it is only a matter of time before it is too hot. We've been doing a pretty good job!
Brothers!! Tim bought the boys these fun building toys called "plus plus" in Utah. They have loved playing with them.
First french braid for little miss. Her hair is pretty fantastic!!
We live across the street from a church that has a huge parking lot. It's a great place to ride bikes and ride on the top of the Cozy Coup.
It's time to get all of the oranges off the trees before the blossoms come on. Some sweet women in our ward moved into our old rental and still let us come and pick the oranges.
We juiced about 12 gallons!! So delicious!
This is what Molly wanted to wear to pick the oranges...the socks, with the shoes, and that hat....girl is fashion forward ;)
Oliver was chosen to be a Super Citizen at school and he got to make a poster all about himself and things that he loves.
He was so excited about it!
Peter made on too!! Such a sweet boy, always wanting to be like his big brother.
I got Mis Molly a new swimming suit at Costco and she was super excited about trying it on. She looked even more delicious in person.
We went to Field Day at Oliver's school. Molly and Peter had a great time playing on the playground and Oliver did a great job with all of the different events.
I think the kids had the most fun doing tug of war.
Field day is so much different now than it was when I was a kid. I remember doing hurdles, long jump, high jump, and other track and field events. Now they do frisbee golf, shooting basket balls, bean bag toss, dodge ball....so different. But the kids LOVE it!!
After school that day we went to The Habit to celebrate field day success with a shake a fries.
My kids make me happy (and crazy).
These two turkeys were "sleeping" in my bed. They thought they were so tricky and funny!
Drinking some OJ
Last week we met up with some friends at the zoo.
Molly and Peter were so excited to run around in the splash pad which was already turned on. I'm pretty sure it was 80 degrees and super sunny (in a very warm way) that day.
Molly entertaining herself in the parent pick up line.
These two get all the heart eye emojis!!
Pumpkin Pie on Pie day.
First time getting her nails painted. She loved it!
Student showcase night at school. Oliver loved showing us all the things that he's been working on and learning. I'm so impressed with what a smart cookie he is!
I told her to put her hand on her hip. She looks so BIG!! She'll be two in about 6 weeks...I can't believe it!
Her smile!!
We had cousins over on Saturday afternoon. Oliver looks mad about it, but I know he loved it!!
Yay for spring!! Eating outside!! Good sunny weather!! And spring cleaning!! Spring Break is this week and we are sooooo excited about it!




Can't believe you went to New Zealand! Wow! Also, Molly looks so much like you.
ReplyDelete