The weekend before last was a three-day weekend!! Starting with no school on Good Friday. Tim and I took the kids up to the cabin on Thursday night and had some friends join us. The weather was PERFECT!!! It was chilly enough for a fire, but warm enough for a great walk. We had a great time, except for when Molly started throwing up Friday afternoon. That was not so fun! I spent about four hours upstairs with her trying to help her "make it" into the bowl. It was gross!! She slept well that night without throwing up and was great the next day and none of us got sick, so we are claiming random fluke. i will say that the last time she threw up was her big scare ER trip so I was super on edge the entire time. Luckily she was totally fine.
My friend Emily gave Molly this cute hat!!
The kids had fun playing outside.
Exploring the pool.
Trying to cross the creek without getting wet.
Molly just jamming in our family pick!
Such a good cheeser with muddy feet!
Stick riding
Stick drawing
The fireplace is a great place to seek shade...and dirt!!
We drove home Saturday morning and listened to the first session of General Conference on our way home which we loved. Oliver had a Birthday party in between sessions and then we listened to the second session that afternoon. Saturday night we died Easter eggs and Sunday was Easter!! We went to my parents house first thing, watched conference, had crepes for brunch, did Easter egg hunts, watched more conference and had a traditional ham dinner with Tim's delicious potatoes!! It was a wonderful weekend full of lots of enlightenment and traditions.
The kids love doing these funny little egg sets I get at target every year. This years theme was sweet shoppe.
Molly loved her little cupcake.
I swear I participated in this event. Next time we need to set up a self timer so I can be represented.
The kids were super happy with their Easter baskets!
I hope they are always this easy to please.
And Molly is just the funniest these days!! She really has her own cute little personality and I can't get enough of it!
Post Egg hunt
Sorting through their goods.
A dreaded family picture!!
I love love loved these people. They make life so delightful!!





No comments:
Post a Comment