I wish I could say that Spring Break was AMAZING, but that would be a lie. Unfortunately my kids were on some sort of mission to make everything we did or wanted to do difficult. It's kind of a new terrible habit they have acquired....I hate it. At any rate, Tim had most of the week of which was great. We got some projects done around the house, and despite their bad attitudes, we did manage to have some fun with our kids and make some memories :)
Tim and Oliver went on an early morning bike ride. Oliver loves that he can ride a big kid bike with his dad.
We went to the train park with some friends.
I LOVE this picture so much!!
And this one too!! Such cute little friends.
Molly sat with me and Tim and in the nice open air while the boys sat in the terrible box car. But they love it.
We made a trip to Costco and piled the kids inside the cart with a return we were making.
Oliver helped me do a "big" puzzle. It was pathetically satisfying to work on something and see it completed and feel good about it by the end of the day...mom issues ;)
We went to a park.
Played with lots and lots of toys that we've been neglecting.
Went to the Science Center.
I don't love the Science Center a ton. But my kids like it and the membership was dirt cheap on Groupon, soooo....
We went to the zoo late in the afternoon. It was pretty empty which was awesome! The kids loved running around in the splash pad.
Molly wouldn't stand still for a picture, this was the best I could get.
The boys had fun playing in this old Jeep. Oliver remembered it from our previous visit and was pretty excited about it.
Molly was being especially cute at breakfast so I started snapping some pics.
I love her!
Does that face not say, "what mom?" Her personality makes me laugh!!
And I think she's the prettiest!
I felt bad for neglecting the boys, so i took their pictures too ;)
They're pretty funny and cute!
We ended Spring Break at my parents house on Sunday night. My mom is so nice to host us and let the kids help themselves to her "craft cart" and all of her fun things.
She's a pretty fabulous Grandma. These kids are super lucky to have her!!!
And so we are officially spring break survivors. For the first time, I am actually nervous for the summer...Heaven help us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment