The first half of March passed just as fast as the second half did. We had a pretty chilly March with some warm days sprinkled in.
Whit's kids had a half day on a Friday so I decided to "Jail break" Oliver and get him out of school a couple of hours early. We met up with Whit and her kids at my moms and rode bikes and played. It was a blast!
Molly LOVES Elle and loved being pushed around in her car.
Grandma's house means sodas!!
This doesn't happen often, but when it does, it makes me super happy!! Love cuddling with all FIVE of them!!
The kids went to an Art and Science camp that the Young Women put on. They had a great time and brought home lots of fun things (that may have ended up in the trash like slime).
One of our favorite places to eat is Carolina's. There tortillas are amazing and so are their breakfast burritos. The kids are starting to hold their own in food consumption.
Trying to get his fair share of the shared drink.
Trying "orange bang" for the first time. I don't think he loved it.
The kids found a gecko and accidentally pulled off the end of his tail. I don't know why, but that always makes me feel so sad, poor little guy. Peter is obsessed with geckos. He LOVES them.
My kids are really into crafting and I find myself having to purge every couple of months (without them knowing). But I try to take pictures of the note worthy ones. This was Peter's Narwhal. LOVE it!!
The kids spent an evening at grandma's which meant a bath in the big tub.
We've been playing an insane amount of games. Monopoly Jr. was a Christmas gift and has become one of our faves. Sometimes Molly feels left out and flips over the game board...it's a real bummer when she does that.
Where's Molly??
Checking out grandmas movie selections.
Found one!! This is a fun movie. I used to love it when I was a kid.
Molly helped herself to the bananas.
Sweet Oliver. He really is brilliant, he just has a hard time applying himself sometimes. I think it's so sweet that he knows his strengths and weaknesses. I love his effort.
Crazy hair day at pre-K
Jack snuggles after pre-K
I've been hiking as much as I can lately and the mountain has been so beautiful. So green!! The clouds were extra beautiful this day.
Practicing his piano.
This boy is incredibly good natured. Thank goodness!!
Oatmeal for breakfast
I threw a buttered roll directly at Whit's forehead and it was a direct hit. Not only was I so pleased with myself, but it was pretty hilarious. Whit is notorious for taking peoples food after it's ready to be eaten (I stole her buttered roll while she wasn't looking). Well done me!! LOL
Are your teeth clenching as much as mine are??
I could just snuggle his little face all day long
A cloudy day on them mountain.
I love hiking so much!! It doesn't take much motivation to get me out there.
The boys!!
Molly and I have been spending some time at Whit's house working on some organization projects (that also doesn't take much to motivate me). Molly was painting and decided to paint her hands and put them on her cheeks.
So funny and so naughty.
I told her to make an excited face to send to her grandma in Utah the day before we went to visit. This is what I ended up with.
And then this one.
Tim sent me this while I went out without the baby. Jack is so good at taking a bottle of formula if I'm not around to feed him. Sweet guy!!









No comments:
Post a Comment