Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Saint Timothy

When Tim was a senior in high school he was voted "most saint like". If you've spent any time with Tim you'd totally agree with that assessment. He is a saint! He somehow miraculously had yesterday and today off and insisted that last night I sleep at my parents house in their dark quiet basement without children. This is one of the benefits of pumping and bottle feeding. I happily took him up on his offer and for the first time in 4 weeks I slept for almost 10 hours!!!! Granted I had to wake up once to pump, but it was glorious! No grunting baby to wake me up, no toddler to wake me up, for one entire night, I got to sleep. It's amazing how getting a good night sleep changes everything. I came home first thing this morning and I was refreshed and giddy about spending the day with all of my boys. Tim really is a saint! He was by far my best decision ever! Love that man!

Oliver wanted to hold Peter's hand

How great are these three?

He also wanted to share a blanket with Peter

Sunday we went for a walk and Oliver INSISTED that we both wear beanies (despite of the fact that it was 80 degrees and sunny outside).

There he is with his beanie and stick (the beanie was given to me as a baby gift from a sweet British lady who was a patient at the doctors office where I used to work in San Diego. He's been wearing it since he was 6 months old. I love that funny little hat and so does he!)

He LOVES to help push Peter in his stroller. And I love that it keeps him out of the street and dirt. That boy needs a focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment