I got a new iphone 6 - This one is a game changer folks! All of the other upgrades were kind of whatever for me, but not this one. Its lighter and the screen size has made all the difference. I LOVE IT!! And the best part? The apple store was doing a trade in so I only paid $20 for it!!
Oliver asked to sleep with his socks on his hands
Tim went on a hike with all the ER residents
Peter charmed grandma Virginia during church....or maybe it's Virginia charming Peter?
I'm obsessed with honeycrisp apples dipped in caramel.
Oliver has started car dancing, singing and entertaining on a regular basis. I LOVE it!
Once upon a time my dad bought a stack of fabric squares when we were on a family trip in Hawaii back in 1995. He intended on making a blanket with them. This summer I helped my mom do some organizing and found the little gems. So, I decided to tackle the blanket myself since clearly it wasn't happening. I just finished the top and it's in the mail today to get quilted. I'm excited to give it to him for Christmas.
Oliver and Tim are best buddies!! They seriously LOVE eachother so much!!
Peter is the cutest little squish in the world. He got a haircut (not pictured here), which as you can tell was becoming necessary.
He also got his first little black eye. He ran into the couch at my sisters house poor guy. He's pretty tough though.
Oliver got his first ever school pictures taken and back. Isn't he just beautiful? He really has the most angelic little face, which can be deceiving at times.
Tim's schedule has been kind of crazy (he's been rotating in the Medical Intensive Care Unit) and so when he's home for bedtime we all just soak it up. And when I say all I mean me ;)
Peter is walking. Everywhere!!! He's getting pretty fast too. And while still a little unstable he is fearless.
I took the boys to the Children's Museum last week and they loved it. It was Peter's first time there on his own two feet and he was in heaven.
I saw these two love birds on my run the other morning. They are just beautiful birds with such a beautiful song.
I snapped some family pictures for my mom's Christmas card yesterday. One of these days I'll really learn how to use my camera and I won't have to fake it. I LOVE these people right there. All of them. Very much! They make me happy!!













No comments:
Post a Comment