Monday, November 3, 2014

A Birthday Party for Peter

The week before last (last week was kind of a blur for me) we threw a little Birthday party for Peter. It was pretty cute. All of his Phoenix cousins came. We had his favorite food (pizza) and he got to open some much loved presents and smash a cake, which he was extremely good at. It was a fun night and my grandpa and his wife were able to be there. My sweet grandpa has had a few heart attacks this year and at this point we consider every chance to be with him a blessing. So, I am so grateful that he comes to little family celebrates like this, even if they can be chaotic.

Tim made the cakes while I was at the cabin with Carli and the boys. Didn't he do such a good job?!?! I made fun of him for making the cake purple (he thought it was blue, poor color blind man), but I am so impressed with him!

There is something about party hats that is just so cute!!

Peter loved playing with his hat!

And he loved the little gifts he got!

And he didn't need any help with the cake

He knew exactly what to do, and he LOVED it!!

And then he tuckered out and sucked on his frosted covered fingers.

Tim and I gave him this little quad on his actual Birthday. (It was a $13 clearance at Target and it has been worth every penny!!) Peter was totally doing little tricks on it. He is definitely my little dare devil. Love this little munchkin!

Overall I would say Peter had a pretty good first Birthday. He got lots of love and attention and I'm glad we got to celebrate such a sweet little boy. He brings so much joy to our little family. Love you Peter!

No comments:

Post a Comment