Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Third Times a Charm

So we went to the cabin....again!! I'm not complaining! This time Tim came so it was kind of my favorite of all three trips (I can not remember the last time I went to the cabin this many times in a matter of weeks). It's nice to share the kid load and to be with him. Sometimes we go too long without quality time together and I know it's hard to believe, but I forget just how much I like the guy. He 's pretty great!! We went for just one night and we met my sister and her kids up there and my brother came down from Flagstaff so there was a lot of us and it was fun!
Peter playing in the leaves with Elle. Whits older kids Elle and Crew LOVE Peter and are so sweet with him.

Racking up the leaves

I think he has a love hate with the leaves. Smiling in them one minute and desperate to get out of them the next.

Cousins cozied up by the fire

Donut face! Powdered donuts with hot chocolate by the fire is a cabin tradition.

Breakfast

Attempt at a family picture


He was giddy about the squished pinecone he found. And can I just point out that I am obsessed with his little skinny jeans and that little sweater! He is just the cutest!

Boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment