Even when he's making a crusty face and acting crusty, He's pretty cute!
Peter is real big into socks and shoes. I'd say lately, but that would be a lie. It's been always.
He also really likes big boy things like wearing his brothers helmet.
He loves sweets so much that he will let his Great Grandpa Frank spoon feed him ice cream.
He has the cutest morning face.
He's a pretty snuggly little guy. Please note the shoes.
He went to his very first Birthday party where his older brother wasn't there.
He sometimes looks like a cranky overweight man.
But he is just the squishiest little sweet thing ever!! He has a whole lot of sweet, a whole lot of opinion, a whole lot of loud, and a whole lot of cute wrapped up in that little body of his. PLEASE don't turn two you sweet little thing!
And taking us out is one of the funniest things I have ever caught on tape. Did I see it coming? Not until it was too late and to quit filming was not an option, Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment