We started going out to monthly dinners with my grandparents (no children).
Spending time with those two is absolutely priceless.
We got to go to Las Vegas for Tim's youngest niece's baby blessing.
I got to run the Phoenix half marathon with my dad and Claire.
Tim took Oliver to his first Father and Sons. (They both ended up with a stomach bug)
I got to go on a fun overnight to the cabin with some girlfriends.
Tim and I went to south Africa to visit his parents.
It was a surreal and mind-blowing trip. I still can't believe it actually happened.
I saw Newsies with Elle and Whitney in Tucson.
We had a really fun conference and Easter weekend with my family.
I took the boys up to the cabin for the night with my parents.
My mom and I did this...which means that our relationship is better than ever. She is my friend and such a support to me while I stumble my way through motherhood.
We went on a family trip to San Diego.
We spent Memorial Day at the cabin.
Tim FINISHED RESIDENCY!! When you set off on a SEVEN year journey with someone, you don't really anticipate the end ever actually coming and then it does and you're left totally in awe. We did it. It's over. How did that happen so fast?
I got to see Julianne and Derek Hough in their Move Live on Tour performance with one of my favorite people.
I got to go on a girls trip to Utah with my mom and see all of my cousins and my two aunts. It was so fun!
Tim and I hiked Mt Humphries with my dad and Claire.
We got to spend the Fourth of July at the cabin with my family.
Tim started a new job which he LOVES! And he's really good at!!
We redid the furniture in our house.
Tim's parents came home from their mission and made a lot of children and grandchildren extremely happy!
My very first friend in San Diego who I hadn't seen in years came to visit.
Oliver turned 4 and celebrated with Cousins.
We went to Utah for the Davie family Reunion.
My sister in law took my all time favorite family pictures at the reunion.
I turned 30!! Got to celebrate with one of my best friends and saw Taylor Swift!
I convinced these four ladies, that hanging out in our wedding dresses was a good idea.
We spent Labor Day at the cabin with family.
And found out we were pregnant the day we got home from the cabin.
We went to San Diego for a week.
We saw some great friends who we don't get to see very often while we were there.
Tim hiked the Grand Canyon.
We celebrated Peter's 2nd Birthday at Build a Bear with Piper
I joined Tim on a trip to Boston for a work conference.
We had a great Halloween!
I got to take Oliver to Disneyland for the first time.
We found out our baby is going to be a girl!
And bought a van the SAME DAY!
My family continues to be hilarious and good sports. All of them!!
We had a fun visit from Tim's parents.
We went on the Polar Express and spent a couple days in the cold and snow. And had a very happy Christmas Season.
I got to be a stay at home mom for another year which meant countless trips to the zoo, children's museum, park, and library. Playing with my boys, reading books, taking walks, waking up at night with them, cleaning up messes, wiping bottoms, making meals (plenty of which they did not like or eat). And those three handsome guys in that picture make it all worth while. Every good and bad minute of 2015 is all worth it because of them. They love me unconditionally (especially the hunky ginger) and spoil me rotten (exhibit A with the foot rub)! They make me a better person and motivate me each day. And they make me happy!
I'm looking forward to a calmer not so travel filled 2016 with a new baby girl joining our family, a lot of tired days, sleepless nights, hard work and the love. Oh the love!!!





















Your year really was incredible!!!! Loved reviewing it!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post. I especially loved that last picture of the foot rub. And I'm so honored to have made it on this post! :)
ReplyDelete