Monday, January 25, 2016

Missing my baby's

One of my goals before this third baby comes is to get one more Shutterfly book for each of my boys done (I think I''m a little over my head with it). Right now I only have their first year in a book, but I'd love to get years two and three in a book. I got started sorting photos and OH. MY. GOODNESS! I could eat up those little boys of mine!! I think since Oliver is getting so big and so tall (we are on the verge of needing to shop on the boys section and not in the toddler section...tears) when I see these little toddler pictures of him it makes my heart burst. He was just the cutest. Peter is still pretty little so my heart doesn't burst quite as much, but give it another couple of years and it'll be exploding and crying all over the place with nostalgia for these little people. It's fun watching them grow and get so smart and learn though. They are their own little selves and I feel so lucky to be in their lives. I do love my boys!! 

I mean....

Every.

Single.

Picture.

I.

Could.

DIE!!!!!!




I think 12-24 months is my favorite age.

They still snuggle.

They have cute little personalities.

They let you dress them up.

And they are just little 

And mobile

And messy (not my favorite part, look at that snot!)

And they are SO FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment