Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines Day Love

I kinda love Valentines Day! It's just a sweet holiday and I really want my kids to love it regardless of their romantic status as they get older, its just fun to celebrate love and friendships. My friend Robyn hosted a last minute Valentine's Day part on Friday and the kids had a great time. It was fun. Oh, and Tim whipped up some last minute Valentines for the boys to bring. I was going to run to Walgreens to pick up a box of pre-printed Valentines, but Tim wanted to go big...he's fun that way.

This is the picture Tim took for Oliver's Valentine

And this is the picture he took for Peter's

And this is how they turned out. Aren't they adorable?? I love them! 

The kids made hats at their Valentine Party

Oliver LOVED all the beads and feathers that were available to use.

Peter was having a hard time....I'm not quite sure why...that's pretty typical these days.

Oliver trying his hat on.

This is Sadie. She is just the cutest thing in the world!

Peter with his hat.

Oliver with his buddies, Roman, Carson and Sam (they are all in the same church class)

All the kids with their Valentines bags.

Peter looking for the treats. He was so excited anyone gave him a Valentine he would say, "Simon gave it to me." He loved it!

My super sweet friends. Robyn, Carli, Shannon, and Hailey. They make my life so much easier and more fun.

I love it when Oliver makes a craft and returns to it days latter all on his own. He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment