Last week we met friends at the train park. It was a lot of fun and the boys loved being outside and playing. As always I feel so lucky to have such good friends with kids the same age as mine who are willing to get out of the house and meet up. It makes life so much more fun!
Oliver chose to sit in the creepy cattle car again....that kids cracks me up!
Peter and I sat out in the sunshine.
Here's part of our group.
It's almost orange juice season!! The oranges are just a smidge tart, but with it being so warm I feel like we need to get started on it...and let me tell you, fresh squeezed orange juice is kind of the best thing ever!
And I may have bought little miss some clothes. I can't help it. I am so excited for a girl!! SO EXCITED!
Old Navy has really out done themselves on the cute scale.
EEEK!! And the pictures are blurry so you can't even get the full effect, but they are fantastic! I can't believe that at the end of this spring I will get to meet my sweet little baby girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment