Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Four Months!!

I can't even believe that Molly is FOUR MONTHS OLD!! How did that happen so fast?!?! Time has moved much faster this go round than the other two. And now that we have reached four months I am very much looking forward to sleep training because this mamma is about to loose her brains from lack of sleep. It's a very horrible feeling to not sleep through the night for months on end. Hopefully we'll get that all worked out in the next few weeks.

Molly has become quite the roller over the past month. She can roll both directions, but mostly back to tummy. As soon as I lay her down it takes about two seconds for her to immediately roll over to her tummy and then sometimes she kicks and pulls and acts like she intends on going somewhere....are you kidding me? Stay put little girl! Molly is also quite chatty and screechy and I LOVE it!! She is so girlie about it too. She really has quite a lot to say. Her eyes are still as blue as can be and her hair is just as crazy as ever!! She smiles lots and giggles. And the girl likes her milk. I feel like she nurses a lot! She's just pretty great and I feel so lucky to be her mom. We're all pretty happy that she's part of our family. We love our Molly girl!

I did a little photo shoot with Molly today to try and get a picture of her in her chair and I got a few gems...
Right as she's tipping over. See both of her legs lifted?

Double chin no teeth smile on point!

So happy!!

And look at that spazy hand shaking joy!! I love it!

Love the behind the head hands!!

 Sleeping Beauty

This girls loves her hands in her mouth!!

She was being extra fussy one day and then gave up and this is the look she had.

Sometimes when she rolls over her arm is pinned under her and she gets all sorts of mad.

Post carseat hair. Looks like little dread locks!

Peter snuggles

Longing to share the cookie dough paddle with Peter.

Sleeping sweet in my arms. 


Early mornings together.

Her crazy curly hair has a mind of its own.

Silly faces with Rhett and Peter.

Looking out the window waiting for Dad to come home.

Dinner date with mom and dad. She's usually really well behaved, but this night we had to take turns eating and holding her outside. It was a bummer.

Church blow out. I had to go home and change. She didn't get any on her. Don't even ask me how that happens.

Early morning snuggles. This time with Oliver. I love it when he pays attention to her because it doesn't happen that often.

Swimming on Labor Day.

She found her toes on Monday too. It was pretty cute!

She also tried to put them in her mouth.

Love my sweet little girl!!

And I thought these were spot on and hilarious...

So so true!!

Every time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment