I can't believe I never posted an official last day of school post for Oliver!! Oliver finished kindergarten at the end of May and I couldn't be prouder of him. He grew in so many ways this school year. He learned so so so much. And dare I say, he had a good time? I hope so at least. He is so bright and loveable and I am really excited to see what first grade has in store for him.
First day of school.
Last day of school. (It was a dress down day which is why he wasn't in his school uniform)
These two munchkins had fun taking him to school with me. And Molly has obviously changed the most this school year!
Swinging on the swings before school. That is another thing he's gotten really good at this year. He's also figuring out the monkey bars.
After school they were selling shaved ice so we hung around and had some.
This is for my third grade teacher. Me and all three of my siblings had her. Her name was Ms. Vick at the time and then she married. She died in a car accident :( I love that they have a little memorial for her.
I'm so glad we all survived the school year. Drop offs and pick ups. Homework (boooo). Good days and bad days. I think it was overall a success!! See you soon first grade!

No comments:
Post a Comment