The weekend before last was delightful! We didn't have anything big planned. It was the weekend before school got out and we were happy to just hang out at home and get a few things done around the house.
Tim worked Friday evening and the kids and I got pizza and watched a movie.
Molly is a pizza lover. She loves most food in general actually.
Tim put this sweat band on her while I worked out. It was craking us up.
Oliver "helped" Tim mow the lawn which I love. I have high hopes that our kids will be active participants in yard work and house work as they get older. They are already doing a pretty good job, but boy is it a lot of work to teach them and be patient with them as they "help".
Oliver pushed Molly around the yard in the cozy coup.
She's so sweet just sitting in there waiting for anybody to give her a push.
Sunday we didn't go to my parents house which is pretty rare. It was quite nice though, to just be at home and relax together. I enjoy time with just my little family. The boys had fun climbing on Tim at bedtime.
I love the sweet bond that these three have.
It really was the perfect weekend before school ended and we left town for Memorial day.

No comments:
Post a Comment