Molly has decided that she is no longer a baby! She thinks she is a big girl and therefore can do everything all. by. her. self!! And if you do not let her hold the entire ice cream cone, popsicle, or soda, she looses her brains. It's just so cute and so awful and so messy!! I appreciate her need for independence, her confidence, and her ability to vocalize her opinion....or at least I think I do. Watch out world, Molly girl is coming for you!!
She got a hold of my Mom's empty Diet Coke and thought it was the best thing ever!
She just walked all around the pool deck with it. Feeling so old, ha ha ha!
Strutin' her stuff!!
And instead of sharing with me, she needed her very own giant popsicle. Which was too heavy for her to hold by the stick.
Same thing happened at Chick-Fil-A with the ice cream.
I would take the ice cream away from her to "clean it up" and she would scream at me until I gave it back to her and then she would smile so big when she got it back.
All she wants to do is sit on the couch like everyone else. Only when I put her up there she stands up, the little trickster.
She needed her own smoothie. She refused to share with me. Then she proceeded to flick the straw out of her cup. Nothing like an early morning bath.
Sitting on the couch watching a show with a snack cup. She loved this!
Sitting in a big kid chair at the cabin.
She needed her own donut at the carwash.
Sitting at her own little big girl table.
As much mess as her independence causes, look at that face. I mean, really?!?! I just can't stand how adorable she is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment