This Summer has been so much fun!! We have been out of town a ton, which has been fun and nice to escape the heat. I think what I like best about being out of town is that when we are in town we (especially the boys) are so happy to just hang out at home. We got the Legos out like three weeks ago and they are still on the kitchen table getting played with like crazy. It has been so much fun! We've also been swimming a lot and I am so happy to say that Peter has become such a good little swimmer! It's been fun to have so much down time with my kids.
Peter fell asleep like this the other night while Tim was reading Harry Potter to the boys.
Molly was playing "hide and seek" with me. I helped her get wedged in between the pillows and she LOVED IT!!
She thinks she is so funny!! I think she's funny too!
WE went to the mall on Saturday morning (something I rarely do with my kids anymore). Tim was picking up a new tablet for work. The kids had fun playing in the Architecture Kids area.
Molly loved walking around and exploring. And going up and down the stairs.
We got Wetzel Pretzel (the bites with garlic and parm...SO GOOD!!) Peter threw a ridiculous fit about having to share the strawberry lemonade. But then we made up and he put this super sweet smile on his face.
He's my little food friend!
Our van has been FILTHY with all the driving. We picked up donuts to entertain us while we waited for the van to get a much needed wash.
The state of our dinning table.
We have many more sets that we've put together since this picture was taken.
Molly has had a sore bum off and on. I've been trying to let her little bum air out after baths. She was so sad about it. But I got extra cuddles from her and besides that naked bum is just the cutest!!
I can't believe we only have four weeks of summer left. I have a feeling it's going to go by just as fast as the first six.



No comments:
Post a Comment