Oliver had his annual fun run at school last week. I'm so glad that I got to go and cheer him on. Oliver is such a fun kid. When he decides he wants to do something, that boy does it. And he was DETERMINED to run all 36 laps this year and he did it!! I was so proud of that sweet boy. He also was pretty motivated to get pledges....and I think that is the worst, so we just asked a couple of grandparents and Tim and I each donated separately to make him feel like he got even more donations. Asking people to give money this time of year is the worst time of year to ask for money. Isn't everyone hemorrhaging money over Christmas? Just me?
"I got this" face.
Look at him!! Just a nice little wave as he zips around the track.
I got a little selfie with him afterwards. He had the teacher mark all his "victory" laps.
Molly is really into books!! It's the best. She'll sit on my lap through an entire book and ask for another one. She loves to get them out and always asks for a book before bed. And every once in a while I'll find her sitting in her chair, "reading".
Chris was out of town last week and Tim was working late and Whit was the best and had us over for dinner. She really is a Heaven sent! Also my mother called Peter's smile a "Chandler Bing smile." I love me a good "Friends" reference.
Molly loves Aunt Whitney's house too.
Tim left me at home without kids the other morning (that NEVER happens). It was amazing and I got a lot done and he took the kids on a little adventure and they discovered a new bakery.
My parents got irrigation and my kids found a fish.
I told them to pretend to eat it which they thought was hilarious. I was a little nervous that one of them would accidentally like it.
We went to a Birthday party last week and Mickey and Mini were there. Molly had no desire to get close to them, but was super happy to wave at them.
Molly in her bathrobe eating a bowl of shredded cheese.....Tim was totally in charge that morning!!
Santa Clause at the ward party. Molly HATED it!
But she loved unwrapping all of the hershey kisses on the table.
Bestie selfie.
This baby doll before church....She is delicious!
Tim worked yesterday afternoon. And having your husband work Sunday afternoons is no fun!! we invited ourselves over to my parents house :) and Molly enjoyed snuggling everyone. Especially great grandpa Frank. And I got to finish a Christmas Puzzle which was a miracle in and of itself!!
I am pretty much done with all of my Christmas stuff so this week will hopefully just be nice and enjoyable and stress free!!








No comments:
Post a Comment