I LOVE this time of year!! Granted, it stressed me out just a little bit. So many traditions, so much magic to make happen, and so many obligations to fill!! But it is still so much fun!! So far we are off to a good start.
Last Monday I decided to run all of the errands and these two jokers fell asleep in the car before 11am...and then Molly decided to NOT nap....bummer!!
So Tuesday we did not run errands and did more of this. These two make me laugh! They really have the cutest funniest little relationship.
Peter wanted balloons so badly last week. So I bought a bag and blew some up and it was some good entertainment!
Tim worked late (that happens a lot around interview season), so we snuggled up to some Christmas Classics. And please note that Molly LOVES to change our Christmas tree lights from white to colored. Every. Single. Day!
One of my favorite people, Emily, turned 30 on Friday and she threw the funnest Murder Mystery dinner. Tim's character was a nerd and he NAILED it! He had math jokes left and right and was so monotoned and hilarious. I was Ms. Lez the gym teacher who loves aerobics and spandex and talks like a man.
All of the costumes and characters were SO good and SO well played. It was such a fun night!!
Yay for the prego prom queen turning 30!
Saturday night we took the kids to the electric light parade. We met up with some friends who saved some great seats for us.
It was fun to be with Tim two nights in a row!
And the kids LOVED it.
And even thought it may not look like it here, Molly thought it was awesome! She did a lot of staring and point and oooooing! It was so cute! Also, not to make this about me, but I feel like I look so old in this picture. I know I am 32, but I look like I'm 40 right here....I really should start wearing hats in the sun....
Now on to more and more fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment