Oh my goodness!! there is a slight chance I may have a panic attack before the year is over....but I haven't yet so maybe I'll make it. I always forget how much extra stuff sneaks up on me during this season. For example, helping with Oliver's Holiday Party. And now my children have talked me into doing the D%$N elf on the shelf and so I've got to remember to move it EVERY NIGHT. And the tooth fairy came last night because Oliver lost another tooth. I'm starting to feel like maybe three kids is the maximum number of children anyone should have....it's madness over here most of the time. But it is also SO MUCH FUN!!
The other morning we were having a dance party and Peter busted out this awesome move!! I think we may have a future break dancer in our midst.
Peter and I played the most amazing game of Hid and Seek the other morning. If it was easier to upload videos I would upload one of him finding me. It was the CUTEST!!
Molly played too!! She would always find me before Peter which was hilarious.
Molly needed her own very large piece of cake....I made her eat it outside and then took it away after a couple of bites because she really wasn't eating it, more like manhandling and playing with it.
Whitney, my mom, Logan and I had an amazing morning of shopping a couple of weeks ago. We had a 20% off your entire order coupon and well....it was AWESOME!! My mom tried on this funny little headband. She's fun to hang out with!!
This was our receipt.....and we had two shopping carts full!
While I was Christmas shopping Tim took Peter and Molly to help Frankie Bear with his computer. My grandpa loves my kids so much and I am so glad they get to spend time with him.
Tim also decided to surprise Oliver with Lunch that day. Oliver was THRILLED!!
Usually Molly and Peter are thick as thieves, but every once in a while, these two team up and it's pretty cute. There's something pretty sweet about your oldest and youngest hanging out.
We went and saw temple lights two weeks ago and made a stop at the Soda Shop on our way.
We LOVE our soda!!
And walking around the temple.
The kids had a great time playing with the coloring program on the giant tablet inside the visitor center.
Peter went to a Birthday party a couple of weeks ago and had fun jumping in the foam blocks. He requested that I bury him and then take his picture.
Oliver had his winter school performance. They did NOT sing Christmas songs (insert angry imoji face here).
Early morning snuggles.
On our way to morning drop off. How much do you love Molly's fuzzy coat?!?! She thinks it's so fancy!
One afternoon Peter was begging for an ice cream cone (he thinks that Buddy the Elf has it right with the sugar diet thing). I ended up taking him on a date. It was pretty great!!
And then I realized we were in McDonalds and he was wearing socks with his flip flops....SO WT!
Molly at drop off trying to drop off to sleep.
Dinner at Carolina's before driving around to see Christmas lights. Oliver was too cold to look at the camera.
Oliver hung out at a friends house and worked on this the entire time.
Molly bringing all the blankets and toys after naps on the way to pick up the boys from school.
Annual sugar cookie (or gingerbread house depending on the year) decorating at Cody and Claire's.
These kids love being with each other so much.
And Peter was way more interested in eating the cookies than making them look pretty.
So far so good, now it's down to the home stretch of all the traditions and celebrating!!







No comments:
Post a Comment