I can't believe April is over and that I have been so behind on keeping up. So, time to catch up. The first half of April was fun and went by fast!!
A really nice guy at church gave Peter his very own snap circuit set and Peter was in heaven making his own little circuits.
Molly decided her humus at lunch was for hand washing and not for eating. She is somethin else!
Oliver and Tim got to go on a little date. Oliver picked Staples and FroYo as his destinations.
Molly is a budding artist....
She's also into hide and seek....
after baths without a diaper on. She is so funny!
In the morning she trys to gather as much as she possibly can to take with her from her crib.
She has become quite the little "mom" and takes very good care of all of her "babies".
I got to go to Target with my mom and Whitney which is always a treat. I took this gem...she totally did this unprovoked and I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen.
The best part was she was looking around to make sure no one would catch her. She said "hurry" as I took the picture. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Molly's dress up game is on point!!
It really is hilarious!
I threw a favorite things party. Time kept the kids happy with a show and candy. They stayed in the room the whole time and went to bed and stayed asleep during the loudness of 10 women. I was very impressed!!
The spread for the party. Postino's bruschetta and salad with fruit and a Nothing Bundt Cake. It was delicious!!
All the ladies with all their goods!'
The first half of the month was gooooood!!




The kids look so grown up in these pictures!!!
ReplyDelete