In May I went with a group of my girlfriends to California to spend a day at Disneyland and a day at California Adventure. It was such a blast!! We rented a house nearby and had a blast running around the parks eating all the food and worrying about only ourselves.
I drove the van and we all squeezed in.
This sign makes me unbelievably happy!!
I mean do ride faces get any better than this one?!?! I die!
Indiana Jones
Hanging in New Orleans Square
Splash Mountain. My eyes look like they just might pop out!
Nailing it on the faces again...these pictures are still making me laugh!
Beignet!!
Dole whip float...so good!!
The train
Waiting for the parade
Meeting Kilo Ren
He did NOT like that I tried to link arms with him and did an excellent job intimidating me.
We had shirts made for our trip. Poor Lauren forgot hers and I don't own minnie ears, but other than that we did pretty good!
Mickey was the absolute sweetest! He was so fun to see!
CA adventure.
Hanging with the Mayor of Beuna Vista street, Donna.
Thor and Gamora
Radiator Springs Racers. Quite possibly my favorite ride at CA adventures.
Exchanged the big eyes for the big mouth!
We got Max passes which allowed us access to all of the photos that the photographers around the park took of us. Which was so fun!
The Paint the Night Parade is beyond magical.
Every float is amazing.
The whole thing just made me so happy!
After two days of not too bad crowds and delicious food, we we spent.
Leaving our rental. It was such a great time with these fun girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment