Monday, June 4, 2018

SUMMER!!!

Summer is officially here!!
We have kicked off the season with a trip to the library and chick-fil-a, lots of swimming, reading and playing. The kids get to earn tablet or i-pad time by reading which is going over so far so good. And today Oliver started swim team which he was pretty happy about. I even squeezed in another quick overnight to the cabin with friends last weekend. We are off to a great start!! And I'm afraid we are going to be back in school before we know it which makes me sad.

Miss thang snuck a sip of my drink...

and she doesn't even care! She is so funny!!

And then this joker followed suit.

Playing with our animals. I love it when our toys get played with. It makes me feel like there is a good reason for keeping them around.

Swimming with the Go Pro

The boys loved it!!

Molly does not love going underwater, but I'm really hoping that she'll get more and more comfortable with it by the end of the summer.

At the cabin with some friends.

Molly will sneak away and find some books and "read" them to herself. I love listening to her make up words and entertain herself. It's one of the cutest things to stumble upon.

Three cheers for Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment