December is such a crazy month! There's decorating, shopping, school activities, and so many other fun things to do as a family to celebrate and get ready for the holidays, not to mention parties. It is so much fun but it is so exhausting...pretty much everything is exhausting when you're waking up to feed a baby multiple times a night :)
A visit to Grandma and Grandpas is not complete without some form of entertainment from grandpa!
No matter what he's doing he'll take a minute to spend some time with the kids.
This is the day I had a moment and really took in and appreciated our remodel. The island is the BEST thing that we could have done. After we started remodeling and I walked through the totally torn apart house that was taped off I had these crazy feelings of regret and fear. I was afraid the kitchen was going to be so much smaller than it was before. Clearly I'm not a spacial person because not only is the kitchen huge, but it's so functional and I LOVE it so much!
Grandmas house is the coziest place to catch some extra ZZZZZ's. Also Molly is obsessed with Whitney.
Christmas shopping and lunch out with these two, always a good time.
She's funny!!
And on top of all that is going on, this girl is up to no good most of the time. She is easily my most destructive two year old and into more things that the boys. She's so stinking cute and funny though so it makes up for the constant messes.
Gingerbread decorating at Cody and Claire's
Peter did most of his himself, but he let me help out a little.
All the cousins with their finished products
Each of the kids got to make their own houses this year which they loved. Usually we make them share. Even Molly did her own!! It was a really fun night!
One afternoon I had two extra kids fo PreK pick up. So, I got to load unload load unload all these kiddos to pick Peter up. It was quite the event.
Even with all the crazy, there is still time to solve the rubix cube!
I took the kids to Chick Fil A. Tim had to work so I braved the madness alone. Luckily my friend Emily met me there. The kids all got to see Santa and ask him for what they wanted.
All my muchkin's in a row.
Taking a moment to appreciate Molly's hair.
It's a topic of conversation pretty much everywhere we go!
We made snack bags to keep in the van and give out to anyone in need we saw.
We also made sugar cookies.
Peter went to a Birthday party at Castles and Coasters
We went to a beautiful and delicious dinner at my friend Monica's.
Peter got to meet baby Mae (my friend Andrea's new baby)
We put on matching PJ's and drove around to look at Christmas lights. We got some Dairy Queen first!! I think I'm even more impressed than the kids when we do this.
My Oldest and my youngest
Sucking on the paci like it's a cigar haha!
I got to help Peter with his gingerbread house at school.
We took cookies to great grandpa Frank and grandma Joan.
Molly!! Making messes at every turn and being funny about it.
Oliver had the fun run.
He did the floss while he ran which I found very entertaining and skillful!
It's so fun to support the kids at school!
Jack came with us too!
Snuggling with my babies before bed.
Molly "helping" me make cinnamon rolls
Tim's work dinner party. Jack was so good the entire time and the way people responded to him you would have thought they'd never seen a baby.
Molly really took to the sister missionaries in our ward. She tries to sit with them every Sunday. One of them got transfered, so we made sure to get a picture before we said goodbye.
Cheesy Christmas movie night with girlfriends and Matching PJ's
Molly is still having a hard time giving up naps, but when she naps she wants to party until 9 or 10 at night which is no good. But she's super cute when she sleeps :)
Jack found his thumb!
And has the sweetest face!!
We saw reindeer at the zoo with friends.
Standing in front of the "fireplace" at school
Molly's play-dough creation at play-school
I got matching hats for me and Jack.
More thumb sucking
And lots of laying around
PJ night at my parents house
With all the cousins
And hot chocolate and donut holes
Teeth clenching cute!!
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
We stopped by Tim's work to pick up the door prize he won at a work party and see his office.
We drove out to Mesa to pickup a gift from Tim's parents and stopped by The Soda shop on our way out there and ran into these princesses. Molly was pretty excited about it.
Winter Solstice dinner. This year we ditched the kids. But we still did appetizers for dinner and it was delicious!!
Christmas Sunday
Cinnamon Rolls for neighbors
Our first Christmas gift from a friend. Magnet blocks!!
This baby loves the bath!!
Post bath crazy hair!!
Oliver got this puzzle from our old neighbor Evelyn. He put it together all by himself.
We went to the bike park out in Mesa with cousins.
And then went to Mesa Riverview park after.
The kids love playing with their cousins.
These two!! They remind me a lot of the relationship I had with Cody growing up. She really knows how to get under his skin and he has no tolerance for it!!
Molly has become quite the playground expert!! She has no fear!
Three months!!
All smiles!!
And awesome hair!
We spent New Years Eve at my parents house with Cody and Claire and their family. Tim had to work, so we missed having him with us. But we got lots of things that glowed and had fun playing.























No comments:
Post a Comment