Wednesday, January 9, 2019

August...Oh and I'm still here

Phew!! I'm alive and I feel like a human again...well sorta! Man the last few months have been a beautiful crazy hot mess!! So awesome, so exhausting, so overwhelming, and so wonderful. Feeling all the feels over here all day every day. But I am committed to catch up and keep on keeping track of our lives. So lets head all the way back to where I left off (minus the Jack posts), all the way back to August.

August was a crazy month and it seems like years ago, well at least a remodel and a baby ago. We tore up our house, the kids started school, we moved into my parents, I had a Birthday and went to Utah to celebrate and continued to grow a baby and Tim went to a conference for work in Wisconsin.

Back to school Feast at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Living at Grandma and Grandpa's was a party!!

I went to Utah with Whit and my mom and we got to hang out with Logan. It was fabulous!! I slept so well!!

We also got to spend time with my Aunt Dru and cousin Jen.

When I got back my girl friends showered me with love for my birthday and baby. It was such a great night out!

I ran into my sister and her friends at the same restaurant the same night.

Molly learned how to climb up on the counter and access my make up. The downside of my parents house was my lack of motivation to truly toddler proof it for a short amount of time.

Soaking in all the snuggles with this girl.

Tim in Wisconsin with his people.

August was hot and a whirlwind...it was a hot whirlwind. But it was a great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment