May was insanely nice for Phoenix. We spent way more time outside than we usually. It was full of getting ready for school to get out, summer to start, and spending time with friends and each other. Jack and I spent a weekend in Salt Lake City for my cousins wedding, Tim did a great job taking care of the other three kids and even managed to celebrate Cinco De Mayo with them. We had the missionaries over for dinner. I hosted my last month of play school. Molly turned three. I renewed my membership to the children's museum which I'm excited about. We did our annual shaved ice day at the Developmental preschool. We had cousins's spend the night. Oliver started in-door summer soccer. We celebrated Mother's Day. Lots of falling asleep in the van. And lots of getting excited for summer!
Oliver let Jack try on his hat.
Play School
Oliver doing Molly's hair.
Peter fell asleep in Tim's car
On our way to Salt Lake with Kyle behind me
Jack on my lap, my mom next to me and my dad next to her. It was a fun trip.
The night before the wedding they had a dinner in a really cool really old chapel.
The dinner was delicious.
And the Salt Lake temple was beautiful.
Hanging out at the wedding reception. It was in a very beautiful very cool backyard.
My cousin Meg was such a beautiful bride.
Meanwhile at home Tim was going to take the kids swimming and stumbled upon these awesome swim shorts I bought for Peter this winter. Tim's sent this picture and a text that said "are these a thing?" And legit wondered if they were for Peter. Side note: He LOVES them and looks so cute in them. He's been wearing them all summer.
Tim packed dinner for their evening swim. Each kid got their own little box.
Tim's awesome!
And such a fun dad!
When this kid crashes, he crashes.
This hair is the result of me being out of town and Tim doing MOlly's hair. The fact that he made an effort is the best part. I almost think it would have been better if he'd just brushed it out and left it down.
Cinco De Mayo celebration before I got home from Salt Lake. How cute is Tim for making sure they had Mexican food and made their own hats and decorations?!?!
Monkey number one
Two (he makes me laugh so hard)
Number three!!
Three little monkeys
Snuggled up with mom
At the Children's museum
They loved getting their crafting on while we were there
They have so many fun things to create.
The to ends
With the two middles
Molly got a fun gift from Frank and Maxine. Maxine made these really great mugs.
Ice Cream. If it doesn't get all over the place then it must not be Molly eating it.
Dessert with the sister Missionaries
We have two sets of missionaries in our ward right now so we get to have twice as many people over when they come. It's pretty fun.
Morning snuggles with mom
Playing with our friend Nixon.
My dad got this amazing rental car after a lady ran into him in a parking lot.
I got to take it for a spin and felt like I was 16 years old again driving my own little BMW convertible. Take me back....for a day.
The best place to catch up on lost sleep.
Legos with Cousins
All packed up for Oliver's indoor soccer game
Making lines
Mothers Day. This right here was one of my biggest desires when I was younger. To have all of my babies snuggled up in bed with me.
It makes me so happy every time it happens!
I got spoiled rotten on Mother's Day
Peter has made it a habit to make hats out of anything that will fit on his head. I thought this was particularly funny!
Mother's Day dinner. The husbands did a great job.
Molly LOVES Elle so much and Elle is so patient and sweet with Molly. I'm excited to see their relationship develop over time.
Shaved ice day at the preschool.
We pulled Oliver out of class for a minute to join us. Both of my boys have had these two teachers and Molly will have them starting in the fall.
Our friend gave Molly this fun Little People castle and she loves it!
All the heart eyes when these two are playing nice together.
My little friend likes to hang out with me while I'm nursing the baby.
Little buddies sleeping together in Peter's bed.
My sweet little baby
The last day of play school we did a slip and slide. The kids were terrible at it which was quite entertaining.
Oliver made this fun game for his final assignment. I was very proud fo how hard he worked on it.
Just a little marker on the face.
Another hat! This time a stuffed animals shirt.
Poised fighting.
All the stuffies in the fort
She fell asleep on the floor playing.
We hosted Sunday dinner at our house to celebrate April and May Birthdays.
Elle 13, Max 8, Molly 3
It was fun to have everyone over.
Capturing
The
Everyday
Three out of four sleeping!! (see Peter in the back right?)
Hand print on face kind of sleep!
May was a whirlwind but was so fun!! And June was less of a whirlwind but just as exhausting!
























No comments:
Post a Comment