Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The First Week of Summer

Once we got home from the cabin we had a whole week at home before swim team started, so I got real ambitious and planned something for us to do for each day of the week. It was kinda exhausting, but good to be out of the house. We had a good week and did a ton!

Zoo!! First time with all four!

Me and my little baby!

Monkeying around!

"mom, take my picture!"

"Mom, take my picture!"

"Oliver, let me take your picture!"

Love these three!


Hang out at the zoo and play at the splash pad. Check!

Met Grandma for dinner at Jordan's.

Molly sleeps like this. In fact all of my kids have at some point. Tim does too!

Children's Museum.

She's at the best age for the museum.

I love getting pictures of all four of them!

The craft room is their favorite part of the museum.

They also love doing the face painting. 

She really loved it!!

The end result made me laugh, especially with the faces they chose to make!

We went straight to the dentist from the museum so they got to show off their face paint. 

Molly got her teeth cleaned for the first time and did awesome!

And Peter got real cozy and laid there with his legs spread out.

I got real brave and suggested making cookies together and Molly went ahead and turned the mixer on before I told her to. 

It made quite the mess. 

We had a great day swimming with cousins. 

And I got to go out to dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday.

This fabulous "now and then" showed up on my google feed and it made me happy!!

Summer got off to a good start. It was exhausting, but the kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment