Once the sun went down you could see the picture super clear.
Don't be fooled, he only sat on my lap for a picture, little stinker. He's still not that interested in watching full length anythings yet.
Saturday was conference. I love general conference, it just makes me so happy and it makes me want to try harder and be better. It is all around good for the soul. Oliver wasn't feeling to hot so he kind laid around allowing Tim and I to watch the entire morning session. During the two hour break we got our cleaning on and cleaned the house (it wasn't the funnest way to spend Tim's time off, but it felt so good to do it together and get it done). Oliver slept while we watched the afternoon session and Tim went to Priesthood while I hung out with some friends.
Unfortunately Tim had to work on Sunday, but he didn't have to go in until 10 am, so he got to have our traditional conference crepes. Whitney and I did a good job whipping them up in the kitchen.
Usually my dad's on crepe duty, but he was out of town. It took the two of us to try and fill his shoes.
Ollie got to hang out with Tim while I cooked.
Look at how beautiful they turned out. They were pretty dang tasty!
And even more delicious with the filling!
Whitney was so nice to let us come to here house and Oliver and I stayed the rest of the day to watch conference while Tim had to go off to work.
Oliver loved playing with Rhett!
And Elle showed him how to shoot an arrow.
It was such a great weekend. There were so many uplifting conference talks. It's hard to pick my favorite. I think I have it narrowed to these three. Pres. Uchtdorf, Elder Holland, and Elder Clayton (no link for him).





We made crepes, too. Did you have the buttermilk syrup? :)
ReplyDelete