Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Train Park

Oliver and I met some friends at the train park last week. We are trying to soak up as much of the nice weather as we can. Before we know it, the only way we'll survive being outside it by being soaked with water. I am actually excited for tanner skin and swimming. Maybe not so much for the heat, but we'll make the best of it!

One of the little girls we were with showed Oliver that he could swing on the "big swings" on his tummy (or in Olivers case, his armpits). He seemed pretty happy with the idea.

Then we boarded the train. Look at him smiling for the picture.....now I just need him to look at the camera.

Then we road the Merry Go Round. He cried when we had to get off.

And when we got home we set up Oliver's little train track. It may be small, but he likes it.

It's been so cute to watch Oliver actually be interesting in things. He's started watching a little bit of Thomas and friends and he'll randomly say "all aboard the choo choo train" (no joke, the kids a genius and talks like it's no big deal). I love that I get to set up his little train track with him and that we can play, the interaction is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment