Monday, August 25, 2014

Peter

Peter turned 10 months (10 days ago!). He's so old :) But seriously, he has gotten to the magical, squishy, cute, playful, fun baby age. He may be crawling all over the place and getting into everything including the trash and he may bite anyone and anything and have a pinching death grip, but he is still the sweetest little boy. I know that comparing your children is not a good idea, it's just been so weird for me to notice how different he is from Oliver at this stage. Peter is a cuddler. He loves to just lay his head on your shoulder at random and give you a good love. He will also lay his little self down on the floor at random when he is crawling around and give the floor a good love. Peter LOVES to be on beds and couches. He loves to crawl around all over them and lay his sweet head down all over them and roll all around. He LOVES bigger kids and pretty much drools with envy over all the cool things they can do. He seriously studies their every move (especially Oliver) and you can tell he can't hardly wait to be up and running around and playing with them. Oliver's room is his favorite room in the house. He loves his mom (which makes me feel pretty good since Oliver has been such a daddy's boy). The kid has a legit head of hair. I'm going to wait until he's one to cut it (I'm sure it will be plenty long by then). It's a beautiful auburn color that I really hope sticks around. Basically, Peter is pretty great and I just love him!!
His smile is pretty amazing!! He's a pretty happy little guy and his laugh is to die for!

Just a little shorts on the head action. He thinks it's pretty funny when we do this. I love how it squishes his eyes.

Early morning smoothies with Grandpa. He LOVED it! My dad couldn't figure out why he was spitting half of each spoonful out (well dad, you're using an adult spoon and that may be giving him a freezer burn).

Just trying to play with Oliver. Oliver thinks he's trying to ruin his life.

He thinks it's pretty funny to bite the spoon when we give him bites of food. 

Little shy guy

He's started pushing this little walker around

"Oh mom, stop"

He's still working on feeding himself. It's funny to watch him fist the cheerios in his mouth as the cheerios squeeze out in between his fingers.

Getting blocked out of the Big boys fort.

Well Visits!! Oliver is 90% for Height, 75% for weight and Peter is 50% for height and 25% for weight. I need to beef that little peanut up!

Morning play time in the big bed.

Some of my friends and I got together for a craft morning. We didn't get a whole lot done with all these babies crawling around. Aren't they so cute?!?! Peter's got a lot of little friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment