Oliver had his first dental visit. He did pretty great and the assistant was super fun with him. He got to do his own suctioning!
I ordered the two of us pretty awesome matching tank tops. And the other day I said to Oliver, "are we friends?" to which he responded, "yes." And then I said, "What kind of friends?" Hoping he'd say best. But instead he said, "the kind that have matching shirts." That made me pretty happy, because best friends have matching shirts, right?
On his third Birthday Oliver started swim lessons. They weren't his favorite, but he completed them and got an otterpop and certificate.
How sweet is this? He LOVES it when Tim or I lay with him when he's trying to fall asleep. And then this happens. How can you say no to that?
Oliver has been much more aware of Peter. This is a good and bad thing. He's pretty convinced that Peter is out to get him and I am constantly trying to convince him that really Peter just wants to be like him. It's going to take a lot to convince him.
The other morning Oliver woke up like this, tired and cranky...
...but after a good sneeze (no joke) he was all giggles.
Oliver LOVES his cousins! SO MUCH! He wants to go to their houses and play with them all the time. He also loves grandmas house and "chloclate milk."
Here Oliver uses the volt meter to "check the batteries" in his transformers.
Monsoon rain runnin' with Rhett.
Tim caught Oliver helping me make popcorn and being sweet with me.
Another presleep snuggle....priceless. I need to bust this picture out when I feel like he doesn't like me.
First day of preschool!!
Pre-nursery potty break with Max. I'm not even kidding, this kid LOVES his cousins...and to make ridiculous faces.
Oh Oliver, you are such a character!! Love this little three year old in all his adorable terrible random glory!











What a precious 3 year old. That is seriously such a good age.
ReplyDelete