Thursday, August 28, 2014

Party Animals!

Back in our no kids days and when we both kept a normal Monday-Friday 8-6 schedule, Tim and I would usually go out both Friday and Saturday nights. It didn't matter if it was just a walk on the beach, we were doing something. But of course kids and Tim's always changing work schedule has totally changed that. Well last weekend Tim had both Friday and Saturday nights off!!! It was pretty awesome and we made the most of it having two REALLY fun things to do both nights.

Friday night our ward hosted a karaoke night. It was pretty great! Tim sang New Kids on the Block "The Right Stuff" and even remembered the dance moves from the video (the man has the most random talents and information up his sleeves). I sang "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain, with some of my girl friends. And then Tim and I went out on a limb and sang "Gangsters Paradise". It was pretty funny and slightly inappropriate. Oliver was loving every minute of holding the microphone. We had a great time.

IMG 9286 from Sydney Davie on Vimeo.


Our friends Lyndsey and Robyn singing "Better Shape Up" from Grease. They were pretty fantastic!

Saturday night some of our friends hosted the most fantastic adults only slip 'n slide party. They rented two huge bounce slides and had a BBQ and it was fantastic! It's so fun to be able to act like kids with no kids around every once in a while.

IMG 0810 from Sydney Davie on Vimeo.

Eating on the lawn and getting eaten on the lawn. I seriously have 15 mosquito bites on my legs (no joke!)

It was so fun to have two nights out like the "old days". Such a memorable weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I totally watched every video. haha! That was great. Cute swim suit!

    ReplyDelete