Tim had a work conference all day Monday-Thursday this week. It was a conference for attending physicians who run residency programs (so for Tim's new job that starts in about 10 weeks....but who's counting?). It was actually really nice to have him home in the evenings because I was not feeling so well most of the week. I had allergies that turned into some sort of crazy cold and by the end of each day I had a horrible headache from all the coughing. At any rate, I am feeling much better and I am always so grateful that somehow Tim manages to have time off work when I need him the most, such a tender mercy!!
Thursday afternoon Tim got done with his conference early and I was feeling well enough and the weather was perfection, so we headed to the Phoenix zoo. My dad gets us a membership every year for Christmas and we LOVE it!! We had a great time taking our time walking around and doing a few things that we typically don't do. Like visiting the Sting Rays.
Oliver likes to try and pet the sting rays, but as soon as they get close to letting him touch them, he kind of freaks out a little. It's pretty funny. He got a few good encounters in though.
Peter on the other hand was giddy. He was reaching as hard and far as his little arms would reach. We helped him touch a few sting rays which he love and he loved just watching them. They were making him laugh.
Tim bought a little cup of fish and we all got to feel the sting rays which was a crazy experience. They are such cool/funky animals.
I love these three and being with them of fun adventures is my favorite!
That smile! It's just so hard to do it on command.
Visiting the reptiles (I HATE snakes!!)
Oliver, "that one only has one leg." Goes to show you how much we've exposed this kid to flamingos.
For some reason I suggested that Oliver and I should ride the camel. It's kind of a rip off, but Oliver was giddy about it.
I really think he enjoyed it, which surprised me because he's so funny about amusement park rides.
Oliver gave Isaac the camel a little pat pat after the ride.
Such a fun little family outing!







No comments:
Post a Comment