Saturday morning I left Tim with the boys and hopped in my car and drove down to Tucson where I met Whit and Elle and 17 of their friends (all mother/daughter duos.....I need myself a little daughter girlfriend) and we got ourselves a little lunch and then went and saw the broadway production of Newsies. It. Was. AWESOME!! I am still on the high from it. Whitney and I saw the show in New York when we went
three years ago (I can't believe it's been three years). And dare I say I liked it even better the second time. We were fortunate to see the original cast on Broadway, and this cast could for sure hold their own. The dancing was out of this world and the two main leads were just spot on. It was SO GOOD!! I would highly recommend the show!
Getting ready to take our seats.
I love the anticipation of shows!! There is something about just sitting there watching the set that makes me happy. Which by the way, the set for this show it GENIUS!!
Ell with Davie
Elle and Taylor with Jack Kelly, the man can sing!!
All the girls with Katherine - She's the reporter. They switch up the story and music a little in the broadway vs. the original Christian Bail movie
All the girls with FIVE of the newsies. I was super impressed that we rounded up five of them for a picture.
So grateful I have these two to do fun things with!
All the girls jumping!!
All the moms jumping!!
Such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment