We had a fantastic Easter weekend. It was nice and laid back. It also happened to be General Conference which was so nice. Tim had both Saturday and Sunday off and we spent most of both days at home watching conference and playing with the boys.
Friday night we died Easter eggs. Peter was not much help :)
But this kit that we found at Target is pretty much the most amazing kit EVER!!!
Easter baskets!!
Sharing jelly beans with my fellow sugar lover!
I love my Peter!!
I love all my boys!! Tim is the funnest dad!
He was keeping the boys nice and distracted during conference.
The back karate chopping entertained them for a very long time.
We were all laughing pretty hard at different points. Peter was especially entertaining.
Sunday afternoon we headed over to my parents house to take some pictures, have a delicious Easter dinner and Easter egg hunts. It was such a fun and memorable day.
Grandpa Frank and Grandma Joan with the great-grand-kids.
Grandma and Grandpa with the grand-kids.
Our family minus Logan.
The whole lot of us. My mom host Sunday dinner for this group about 2 times every month. She is a super star!
Frank, Joan, Kyle
The Riding's
The Layton's
The grandkids
...they were so over taking pictures. Right after I took this picture Oliver said, "Peter just hates me" about Peter not wanting to hold hands for a picture. The timing was hilarious and Oliver acted like it really hurt his feelings that Peter didn't want to hold hands. They both got over it real quick. Let the sibling quarreling begin!
Oliver's new "smile for the camera" smile.
Next year I am going to request that my family gets our pictures taken first
My boys were being crazy monkeys
And for some reason my mouth ends up open in half of the pictures I take. Half the time that's my intentional excited face and half the the time it's like this....
The beautiful table
The naughties get to sit at their own table and are left to their own devices. Usually a parent has to sit with them. Oliver often requires being hand fed.
The whole she-bang!! My parents were hosting a YSA's new girlfriend for the weekend and so the couple had dinner with us.
After dinner we had an "adult" Easter egg hunt!! It is one of the best traditions that my parents started about 5 years ago. Money is hidden in the eggs and lets just say it's not about the quantity of eggs you find, but what is in the egg that counts ;) Cody took home the big money this year and my mom hunted proxy for Logan who had to work in Flagstaff.
Then the kids Easter egg hunt!! Peter and Pipers first time participating.
And they're off!
As predicted Peter stopped to open the first egg he picked up and eat the candy inside.
This sweet boy did a great job running around.
This pretty girl has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Openging up the loot
Eating candy on grandpa's lap.
My parents are the funnest and are aging quite nicely I might add!
This lawn is such an inviting place, especially this time of year.
Such a sweet pic. My grandpa decided to throw a kiss my moms way last minute. I love it!
This man is AMAZING!! I am so glad I get to live so close to him and that my boys get to know him!





No comments:
Post a Comment