Sunday, February 12, 2017

DWTS Girls Day

Saturday was just a delight!! And I really have my sweet husband to thank for it!! He hung out the kids all day while I had an awesome day of fun!! (And it's important to note that Oliver stayed home from school for three days last week and it was rough having all three kids stuck at home for three days, I was burnt out). I woke up before the sun and went on an 11 mile run with my dad and friend Carli. I was so pleased with how good I felt after the run. That's always a good feeling to not feel like you might die. I cleaned the bathrooms, tidied up the house, showered and got ready and went on my way. I went to a friends baby shower for a minute and then met up with some girlfriends for a lunch date at Zinberger. SO GOOD!! And having run said 11 miles I indulged in a delicious chicken sandwich, fries and milk shake. 

After lunch we shopped for a bit. I ran home. Fed sweet Molly and pumped a bottle and even got a power nap in. Have a mentioned that Tim is the best?!?! Then met back up with the girls for a little Last Chance trip and dinner and then.....we went to.....DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!! It was so much fun!!! I seriously love dancing so much and kind of wish I was an amazing dancer!!

It was so nice to have a day away. I haven't been away from Molly for more than three hours for her whole life!! And getting away was a breath of fresh air, as much as I love and miss my kids. It was just a good for the soul kind of day!!

Lunch with these beauties!

Last Chance!

Dancing with the STARS!!!

Waiting for the show to start. Our seats were pretty fabulous!

We went ahead and decided to be groupies after the show and wait for the performers to come out and get on their bus. This dancer, Alan, was the only one who came over and took pictures. The dancers had danced two shows that day and were apparently pooped. And lets talk about my possessed eyes for a moment....I die!! Well at least we all know I can show excitement.

And I came home way too late to find these sweet guys waiting in bed for me. Sweet Peter has started "sharing" his toys. Which means he leaves a toy or two for everyone in places all over the house. It is seriously the sweetest thing ever. It also means there are toys all over the house. Even still it's so cute. I love my kids so much and I love them even more when I get a little break from them. Thanks again Tim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment