Molly is officially the amount of time that she took to grow in my belly....if that makes any sense at all. I still have moments, almost every day, where I look at her and think, "I have a girl", "she is my daughter", "I am the luckiest!" And that is how I feel, like the luckiest! I love my sweet Molly girl so much!! She really brings so much joy and happiness and sweetness to our family.
At nine moths Molly is still a peanut. She's in the 15th% for weight and 39th% for height. She has finally started spitting up less. This is a very good thing because I was legitimately starting to loose it! Molly is such a happy little baby. She loves to be held but not restricted. She likes to be able to look and touch whatever she pleases. She has the hand clap down and we are currently working on waving. She is finally sleeping through the night. Going to be around 7:30 and waking up around 5:30. She will usually have a little snack and go back to bed for another hour. She is still army crawling but has been caught pushing up on her hands and knees. She is also attempting to pull herself up to stand. I find her sitting up in her crib after naps and bedtime and seeing her tired smiling face just sitting there looking up at me makes my heart want to burst (cheesy but so true). She has one tooth, loves eating solids, will take a bottle of pumped milk (freedom!!), and loves to be entertained by her brothers.
Hanging with her girlfriends from church!
Best bed head ever!!
Chillin' with her second cousin Henry.
I feel like I'm rockin' a similar haircut in this pic as she is in the last.
She loves a good bath with lots of kicking and splashing.
Sleeping with her dad at church.
Hanging out with Grandpa and his girls!
Attempting the pull to stand.
It really is the best face to wake up to. I can't handle it!
She loves to put everything in her mouth.
She doesn't sit still long enough for a clear picture.
Are there even words for this kind of amazingness??? Teeth clenching, squealing, love for this beautiful baby of mine!

I love the picture of Henry and Molly! And that pic of her in the crib... it's no wonder your heart bursts!!
ReplyDelete