I can't even believe that it's the middle of May. I mean seriously the month is flying by. And Tim's work just asked us to turn in his requests for the next quarter which goes through September....ahhhh how are we already looking in September. I'm am just doing my very best to take it all a day at a time and live in the moment!! It's not easy to do, but with the way time is flying it's definitely important. So far May has been a pretty great month...
I finally picked outside sconces for the backyard and Tim put them up. We have just had big holes in the wall since we moved in almost a year ago.
Molly still loves bath time! And due to her extremely messy eating habits needs at least one a day.
And I can't get enough of post bath Molly!! She's just delicious!
Tim got me this fabulous felt board for Mother's Day! We are using it to count down to summer and we are down to 4 days!! I think I'm just as excited as the kids are. It's going to be a great summer!!
Molly has been having a great time making her way to the play room and usually destroying whatever the boys have been working on. I love that she loves playing in there though!
I was trying to get her to clap her hands (which she can do), but she refused!
Monday we went to Whitney's house for a picnic dinner and playing at the park. The kids loved it!
Tuesday Oliver went on a virtual field trip to Mexico and I got to volunteer in the classroom which was so fun! He got to board an airplane with a boarding pass, exchange American dollars for Peso's, check into a hotel, have chips and salsa and guac, pic places to visit in Mexico city....he had a blast!! He's been doing parts of his virtual field trip all week and he's been loving it. Today was beach day. He got to wear his swimsuit today and was excited to play water games with friends at school.
I put a show on for Peter to watch so I could take a shower and Molly went and plopped herself right down to watch. She only stayed there for about two minutes, but it made me laugh.
Wednesday morning Peter and Molly and I met up with some friends at the zoo. This bird decided to perch itself right on top of his description and next to his picture. It was pretty funny.
The zoo really tuckered these two out and the fell asleep on the way home. I felt so bad about their necks!! Look at how kinked they are!
Look at Molly's little feet wrapped around the tray underneath. She's a cutie!
Peter and I played snapchat. He wants to be a puppy when he grows up (that is for reals his thing right now) so this filter was fitting.
This one was creepy and awesome!
And I thought this was hilarious!
Peter fell asleep on the floor this morning at 10am. This was so random and rare. I was and still am slightly concerned that he's harboring a virus or something. He's been otherwise fine. He slept for a good hour and a half. It was during Molly's nap which was kind of nice to get some things done.
And finally this. EW! EW! EW!! I watched the guy do this. He opened up his car door and dump this all out. SO GROSS!! I somehow let my emotions get the best of me and with Molly in my arms and holding Peter's hand walked right up to his car window and knocked on it. He went ahead and ignored me and backed out and drove off. I'm glad I didn't get shot, but I'm also glad I at least attempted to call him out. I mean seriously, how rude and disgusting!! I really hope that people who do stuff like this have to clean it all up at some point even if it is after they die.
At any rate, May has been great! The weather has been absolutely amazing for Phoenix in May!! And I am looking forward to a wonderful summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment