Sunday, November 26, 2017

Let the Christmas Season Commence!!

After a fun filled day of family and food on Thursday, we went home to decorate our Christmas tree and kick off the Christmas season.

Molly helped Tim bring the tree in.

And then we got to decorating. I am happy to say that we only lost one bulb to shattering, in the mix, so I considered it a successful tree decorating experience. And the kids were pretty excited about it which was so cute.

Wahla!

After tree decorating we went back to my parents house to watch Elf. Molly sure does like my dad. It's pretty sweet. 

Black Friday morning (at like 9:30) Whit, Logan and I went to Target. We got a few things, nothing life altering. But we had fun doing this sooooooo.....#worthit

My mom kept Molly to speed on her People magazine while we were gone, so that was good.

And then we spent the next couple of hours decorating my moms two trees. They are BEAUTIFUL!!

I mean, so pretty!!

And this one is great too!!

And after the decorating the kids insisted on going for a walk in the alley. It's such a funny thing that they like to do. I think it feels very adventurous to them.

I decided to dress up my Rhino for the holidays and kinda love it!!

Mfy sweet boys were playing in the backyard before getting ready for family pictures and they stumbled upon some mud. And when a little boy sees mud, well it's impossible to not end up looking like this. 

Oliver id a pretty good job keeping on the lower half of his body.

Peter had fun helping our awesome primary chorister today. Kids love it when they get to help and it's pretty sweet to watch how happy they get.

We went back to my parents house for dinner today (my mom's a saint). We celebrated my dad's and Piper's Birthdays. Molly is quite at home at my parents.

And she love love loves her cousin Elle.

The two birthday twins blowing out their candle.

Alright Christmas season, bring it on!! I am happy to report that I ordered my Christmas cards yesterday, bam!! Also I am 40% done with my shopping, so things are looking pretty good. I am determined to be on fire this week so I can just soak up all the fun that December has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment