I can't believe this sweet boy is seven. It's hard for me to wrap my brain around it. Oliver is such a complicated kid. And instead of things getting simpler as he gets older like I though they would, things seem to get more complicated. Oliver is smart smart smart. He will not be fooled or brushed off with answers to questions that don't make sense to him. He is super inquisitive and very independent. He is very strong willed and passionate. And He has such a big heart. All of these qualities when used for good are amazing. When they are not used for good...well...run!! He definitely challenges me as a mother. But I am so grateful I get to be his mother. I can't believe it was SEVER years ago he surprised me three weeks early. I love this kid not matter how much he challenges me and I am extremely excited to watch him grow and progress!!
August
September
October
November
December
January
February
March
April
May
June
July


No comments:
Post a Comment