Phew!! Life has been nuts! But, things are crazy busy and good. And now I shall play catch up on the last two months of our lives....
In July we went to Jacob Lake (by the Grand Canyon), for the Riding family reunion. It's a reunion with my dads siblings and all of my cousins and their kids. We had a great time, the kids especially. Tim and the boys camped and Molly and I got a room at the cabins close by. Camping 6 months pregnant with a two year old did not sound like a fun time.
Ready for bed in the tent.
The boys had a blast building and playing in these forts with cousins and Uncle Chris.
Hanging out in grandpas rental truck.
Whit, Chris and my dad making breakfast in very large quantities while Uncle Jim looks on.
Oliver turned 7 while we were there. He loved being sang to by the whole group.
Another shot of the fort.
Making name signs
The kids loved that there were crafts.
Peter!!! AKA dimples!
We played this awesome game! I don't remember the name of it, but it was so fun. Perfect for a large group and moved quick.
Hanging out in the fort.
Going for a walk with dad....I swear I was there, but I'm pretty sure I'm not in a single picture.
Ready for bed night two.
Meanwhile this girl!! Love her feisty little hilarious self!!
It was a long drive, but successful. We are glad we went and it was fun to catch up with some family that I haven't seen for a while.









No comments:
Post a Comment